Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I never thought this day would come!

When I was 15 years old my grandpa bought me a 2000 White Dodge Stratus so I could drive back and forth to visit him. I had it for 7 years and thought I would have it till it broke down.
Don't judge how dirty he is, it was SNOWY and SLUSHY
But I thought wrong!!!

I said my final goodbyes to White Willie Friday February 7th, 2013! (Kind of a bitter sweet moment, it had been my only car and was a little sad but knowing the fact of what was coming next I was so excited to get Willie sold and off my hands)
BYE BYE WILLIE
Koop and I have talked several different occasions about getting a new car but we always talked ourself out of it. However, we just happened to go to this dealership where I fell in love with the perfect car for us.  Everything happened so quickly, we were able to sell my old car in 1 week and make the final decisions with our new car! 


CHECK OUT MY NEW CAR!


Sneak Peak of the Inside! :) so clean and new!



I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. 

Want to know all the silly things I love about it, simply because mine last one was too old?

1. I have a Key Fob! Silly but I love the fact of not having to unlock the door. 
2. It has POWER! It doesn't take forever to get going! 
3. It is SO QUIET! I can barely hear it when it is on! 
4.  I can bluetooth my phone, which is sweet! 
5. My speedometer is actually accurate! My last one was like 6mph slow! It also has an automatic 
6. It never squeaks when I turn!
7. It gets 35-40 MPG! almost double what my previous car got. 
8. I get free oil changes and car washes from the dealership!
9. Everything is so new inside and upgraded!
10. Its my FIRST NEW CAR EVER IN MY LIFE!

Me still in shock this is MY car!

5 comments:

  1. It is such a cute car! I've never had a brand new car (or even a car that is less than ten years old haha). That is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Still waiting for the phone call miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute car sweetie!! I love it!! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: 15 Things Every Woman Must Have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the night we were on our way home and got a flat tire? haha, good times!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...