When I was 15 years old my grandpa bought me a 2000 White Dodge Stratus so I could drive back and forth to visit him. I had it for 7 years and thought I would have it till it broke down.
|Don't judge how dirty he is, it was SNOWY and SLUSHY|
But I thought wrong!!!
I said my final goodbyes to White Willie Friday February 7th, 2013! (Kind of a bitter sweet moment, it had been my only car and was a little sad but knowing the fact of what was coming next I was so excited to get Willie sold and off my hands)
Koop and I have talked several different occasions about getting a new car but we always talked ourself out of it. However, we just happened to go to this dealership where I fell in love with the perfect car for us. Everything happened so quickly, we were able to sell my old car in 1 week and make the final decisions with our new car!
CHECK OUT MY NEW CAR!
I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT.
Want to know all the silly things I love about it, simply because mine last one was too old?
1. I have a Key Fob! Silly but I love the fact of not having to unlock the door.
2. It has POWER! It doesn't take forever to get going!
3. It is SO QUIET! I can barely hear it when it is on!
4. I can bluetooth my phone, which is sweet!
5. My speedometer is actually accurate! My last one was like 6mph slow! It also has an automatic
6. It never squeaks when I turn!
7. It gets 35-40 MPG! almost double what my previous car got.
8. I get free oil changes and car washes from the dealership!