Sunday, January 7, 2018

Brantley's Blessing Day

This handsome man got a blessing from his dad today! It was perfect. He didn't cry at all, and was so content! We had so many members of our family their to share that special moment with us! 

I am so grateful for the gospel, for blessings, for the priesthood and for my family! I love our little family of four! 
* a little side note! Brantley's original outfit no longer fit him/ I didn't love it! So on the 1st I ordered a new one from someone online. It was supposed to be here Friday and got delayed. I was freaking out it wouldn't make it, but thankfully it showed up Saturday!






Some photos of some of the wonderful people that love our little Brantley!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...