Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Brantley 4 Months

 THE MANY FACES OF BRANTLEY!

Oh boy oh BOY. This little charmer is well... quite the charmer. I'm not even kidding when I say it, he is such a charmer. His smile makes you melt, and you can't help but smile back, his quirks make you grin, and he is such a cuddler. 

A little about Brantley this month...
-He's slowed down on the weight gain, now weights 15.5oz (60th%)
-He is 27 1/4 inches tall (98%)
-17 1.4 head measurements (98%)
-wearing size 3 diapers
-wearing size 6, 6-9 month clothes
-Is so happy, and smiles all day long
-Sleeps all night or wakes up once usually around 5.
-Loves to cuddle and be held. I can't complain I love it.
-Does so good all day, loves his rock n play, swing, and piano mat.
-Still loves the binky.
- Doesn't really care for rolling, and doesn't care to be on his belly.
-found his voice and loves to scream.
-Still loves his sleep, gets lots of naps but often gets woke up by his sister.
LOVES his sister and will just smile at her.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...