Sunday, March 4, 2018

March Snow Day

 February was so nice and track started.. So you know what that means? The weather turns crappy and we get snow! It snowed a whole foot. Once it started it didn't stop and we got more snow than we have had all winter.  Church even got cancelled, so we plowed snow all day and went sledding! 































We went to Utah 2 days after this and there wasn't a drop of snow down there. It literally just hit Malad area. I had a old friend message me this night and ask if some of her friends could spend the night. They were driving home and the weather was so bad they could barely see in front of them. So they came and spent the night, I'm so glad we have the room and she thought of us. If you're ever in Malad and get stuck call us! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...