Wednesday, March 4, 2020

We bought a FARM!

Koop and I have been trying to buy land for as long as we have lived in Malad. We have been looking for 1-5 acres to build a home on and just have a little bit of property. However, we found a 77 acre piece and fell in love. We got a FSA loan on it(which took like 5 months to do) and now it's OURS! I am so excited to one day put a house on this, and have all this beautiful land as a view!! Koops taught me to move hand lines and wheelines, fix risers, and birds. As much as it sucks sometimes, I am so grateful for this opportunity we get to work as a family for something that's ours. Now I just wish farming payed better ðŸ˜‚

 I mean the views from every angle are BEAUTIFUL!


 The kids have enjoyed running up and down the fields!
Koop has enjoyed being able to farm again!




The sunsets, and the sky is so pretty!





1 comment:

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...