Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Danilyn 6 Months

 Baby girl is 6 months, 6 whole months! I can't believe she is halfway to a year. It seems like time is going so fast. The stages just keep better and better.

*Weighs 15 lbs 15oz (50%) Wearing 6 month clothing.
*26 inches long (55%)
*Head 17 1/2 inches (95%) She gets it from her mama.
*Size 3 diapers
*Loves to smile, laugh and watch people
*Loves to grab her toes
*Smiles until you get a camera out
*Is starting to grab things, and is entertained by toys.
*Chews on her hands or toys all day long, definitely big biggest toy chewer. 
*hardly has any hair- it feels like its recently been buzzed and has that spiky feel to it.
*is starting to eat so good and getting better at the process.
*Is a lot like Brantley personality wise and rarely cries. So chill and goes everywhere with me. 
*Holds your own bottle.
*loves to stick your tongue out
*loves to cuddle- thank goodness. None of the other kids liked to cuddle and you'll lay your head down on me, it's the best. Sometimes I don't get anything done because I love it. 












Adilee 6 Months Here
Brantley 6 months HERE
Chloe 6 months HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...