Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Try-A-Tri

For my internship I work as a Wellness Coach for the Biggest Winner Program at BYUI. It is great and I LOVE IT! This last week for our "Challenge" we did a mini Triathlon. What that means is we...
       Swam:300 Meters
Biked: 6 Miles
Ran: 1.5 Milles
All right after the other.No BREAKS

My team did GREAT! They all pushed it so hard and really did their best. Rex did the fastest time for our guys with a time of 41.52 and Heidi for the girls at 44.01 with Janae at 44.54! They all did great and I was so proud of them. It was one of the funnest activities I have done as a team. They have trained and done as best as they could the past few weeks to get ready for it.


3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to do a triathlon... But I HATE running... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lot of fun! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: 5 Ways to Improve Your Memory

    ReplyDelete
  3. who-hoo! sounds like a lot of fun. you go girl!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...