Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Grand Targhee

This was our second season at Grand Targhee, and we loved it! It gets pretty cold in Rexburg and there isn't a lot to do outside, unless your are bundled up and prepared. We both really enjoy snowboarding and it's something that we can do TOGETHER. It's our kind of date and we have fun doing it. Here are a few random pictures throughout the season of our adventure together. We definitely got a lot better this year!








Koop and I had "Do you wanna build a snowman" stuck in our head while we were going down the mountain and so we decided to just build a snowman. It's not very good but thats okay, it lasted a couple runs and then I ran it over ;) 




Yes we have cute faces sometimes.
Isn't this place Beautiful! 

Targhee will forever me one of my favorite mountains, 
especially when there is really good snow and the sun is shinning!

2 comments:

  1. We went to Grand Targhee this winter too (with a GoPro as well!) Best. Skiing. Ever!!! Like ever. It really was sooo much fun. I can't wait to go back! It looks like you two had a blast on the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously is one of the funnest places! I loved it!

      Delete

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...