Friday, April 17, 2015

March in Pictures!!

Recap in Pictures... Get ready!!

Markie and Richard and I went to watch Jocie at State for Gymnastics 
and then they stayed the night at our place... We will forever be best friends! 
And no she will never smile for ANY picture!

Malad had its first color run! Krichele ran and then the rest of us were in charge of station 
one and we got to throw color on everyone! It turned out great, and was really fun!





For Easter the Easter bunny brought clay to make minnons! The Easter bunny even hid them and made Koop search for them :) I thought they were just little figurines but they were all clay packets that we had to completely make. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I thought they turned out cute and they were fun to make while watching General Conference!



We made the cutest spring sugar cookies to send to Kyle! Who comes home in less than 3 months from him mission!!!





I think he is the cutest little cuddle buddy! He got so cold we had to put his little sweater on him :) 

 Yes Yes we woke up to snow in April!

Since I don't really have any friends in Malad, these two are my running buddies! They do a pretty good job!
 Sometimes when we get to work, we match! Animal print, and the same cardigans!

Jason built a new fire place, so of course we had to roast marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...