Sunday, February 1, 2015

sale


^Size 8 Corral Eddie Boots. Got for my wedding and there are a little small so I never wear them. These are the exact ones, and the same place I got them. http://www.countryoutfitter.com/products/36493-womens-turquoise-blue-cortez-cleff-embroidery-square-toe-boot-r1203 
I'd sell them for $130
^Purses $5 each (LEFT SOLD)

^$5
Pretty much brand new Gold Sparkly Toms w7.5 $7
^Eastland "Sperry type Shoes" $8: Size 7.5
^Bikinis, Yellow Set Bottom XL, Top Medium, $8, Blue Top Large $5, Black Top Large $5
^ Super cute rue 21 shorts size 5/6 $7
^ Corral Tank Tops, Medium, Medium, XL( but is the same as the mediums) $3each
^Red Cheroke Top XS BottomsXS, Cheroke Lux Gray Top M Bottom XS, Blue Set, Top M Bottoms S $10... I'm 5'6 and was 140 and these all fit me, just to give you an idea what the sizes are.
^Size 5 $5
 ^Us 7-8 $5
I usually wore these folded, Size 7/8 $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...