Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blackfoot and Salt Lake Fair

I slacked a little this year and didn't do so hot on taking pictures!! Whoops! But here are a few I did take from the Blackfoot and Salt Lake Fair.. This year because I was prego I didn't have to do very much. Which was nice and also kinda sucked. I felt a little useless but I was still wore out at the end of each day... Here are some pictures from this years fairs....











Salt Lake Fair...
^Koop loves minnons if you didn't know that. Everything they do is funny and he just dies laughing.. So when we were in target he came over dressed in this and I knew we HAD TO GET IT! He wore it out of the store, and everyone stared at him like he was nuts....


^Carter loves to feed the ducks. So every year we take a loaf of bread for to feed them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...