Sunday, October 1, 2017

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER 17


Summer 2017 was pretty great. It went fast and seemed to be pretty busy! And now it's over :(
4th of July weekend we floated Oneida Narrows. These two kids loved it! We love when Jake and Chelsea come to visit!


We had a nice group! The Bleazards and the Tracys!

Adi is like a little fish. She doesn't love the cold water but still loves to play in it. 




She got so tired towards the end of the float she even feel asleep :)

Koop got this new Rizer Rack to fit the four-wheeler in his truck better and we finally got it all set up and ready. It's really nice because the tail gate can close now, so when we go camping we don't have to take it off!
Adi sharing a little of Elle's birthday cake. They couldn't quite decide if they liked each other all the time, because they both wanted the attention, and the both wanted each others toys. 
Adi is getting old enough she can hang out with Dad.. She went on a little date, and even fell asleep in the tractor.
Went golfing for the first time with Koop, Zac and Shanae. It was so much fun, I actually enjoyed it, and didn't suck all that bad!

  Went to Ogden Pioneer Days. It has been something I've done for sooo long. Last year was the first year I missed. But this year we got to help with the mutton bustin. The little girl we helped was TERRIFIED and never ended up doing it. But the little boy did great!









 My Dad's dog Kira had 7 puppies and so I posted them on facebook and 5 people from around Malad got them, so my dad made a trip up and dropped them off.. We babysit this one below for 5 days, and Adi thought it needed to see all her toys!

 We loved our time at the pool, camping, and spending time with family! 

Adi wanted to hold Mo Mo.. She didn't want to be held!

When we were at Dawnata she was running down the hill and fell face first, and got this nice little burn on her nose.. Poor thing!

This sweet lady happens to be having a boy just right before me and I'm so excited!

 After swimming, Adi falls asleep on the way home and its my favorite part. I don't know what it is, but watching her fall asleep in seconds is so cute! And I love her fish face!
This poor cat.. Actually its a dumb cat. It never stops meowing! And always tries to run in the house when the door opens, so I send Adi to get her out! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...