Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Malad, Weber & Blackfoot FAIR

Malad Fair
I'm kind of bummed because I didn't get very many photos this year! My phone is terrible and has the worst camera, so unless I pack my big one I tend to not take any :/


^ Isn't this the cutest photo! I love it! Koop won $50 posting this on the fair instagram page! Lucky duck!
 We got pretty lucky with Rodeo Tickets this year. In the paper they do a giveaway you just have to take the slips around. Well Adilee and I both won. So we got into the rodeo both nights for free!
Adi loves EVERYONE! Ashley was talking to Aunt Coley and she had to go say hello!

 Malad Rodeo! Adi loved it. She kept cheering the whole time, and 90% she spent her time on Grandma Anabells lap. 
Malad Fair 2015 Found Here...
Weber County Fair

Cute little Adi wanted to be with dad helping on the steers.

 She loves the animals! And wants to pet them all the time!

 My cute cousins! They did so well! I am so proud of all their hard work!
My Mountain Dew loving girl! You think because she didn't like it in the womb she wouldn't like it outside the womb!



These 2 did so good! Gavin got grand champion showmanship in the steer. and then the next day (we missed ;( Ken got 1st in quality with her pig and 1st in show! and Gavin got reserve in show) 

 Adi got to meet Myka for the first time and she loved her!


Blackfoot Fair

I don't know why we didn't take very many pictures but I'm a little bummed!
  Adi sure loves her cousins! Carter and Wheeler are so fun to play with, and Mollie she just wants to love on all day!


 Kelly is to worried getting the heifer to look forward he never smiles!
 Good job Carter! You're getting so much better at showing each year. 
Naps for the win!

Adi loves to help! and everytime Rhett was around she was with him! 

2016 Found Here....
2015 Found Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...