Sunday, October 22, 2017

3rd Trimester With Baby #2

Baby Number 2 is going to be here before we know it! 

28 Weeks
-I took my glucose test this week.. I passed! It always makes me super nervous.. They said I was low on iron and need to take a supplement so I've been trying to actually take my prenatal because that hasn't been happening lately. 
-I've been super constipated this week(TMI, well it's a normal symptom my bad.)
- I probably eat 100 otter pops a day.. I love them..

29 Weeks
-This week has been EXTREMELY HOT! I feel like nothing is comfortable, especially my garments. They are too small and tight (yes I need to buy more, because they always ride up.) 
-I can still fit in size 29 jeans! But they are starting to hurt where the button is. 
-I have gained 25lbs already.. I started at 137 and am up to about 162.. I keep hoping I am doing better than last time and I'm not going to be a chubby bunny again.

-My wedding ring fits still so that's a plus! (Kooper lost his.. lame)


30 Weeks
-Baby Kicks and Kicks and Kicks lately.. He has a dance party in my tummy. 
- I feel like he is sitting in my ribs lately too because I feel like I can't breath, and my back is still killing me!
-I munch on ice all day I feel like.. It's like a craving!
- Jennie and I took maternity pictures this week.. I LOVE THEM! Find them HERE...

31 Weeks
-I feel like this baby is going to come early. I just feel so uncomfortable and huge!
-We are slowly getting ready for baby. We are set for at least 3 months! So thats a plus!
-I get so tired if I'm on my feet for a couple hours, it's like I HAVE to take a break.
-I think my nose is swollen. Koop things I am crazy but I feel like it's always stuffy, but I can't ever clear it when I blow. If that makes any sense.
-It's funny because if you read my 3rd trimester with Adi so many things are the exact same each week.
- I finally bought a couple more pairs of garments because I was getting to that point where they wouldn't fit across my belly and thats awkward.

32 Weeks
-Its like spaghetti, goulash, pizza anything with red sauce sounds soo good, but I can't get it right when I cook it.. It's so frustrating!
-I can still wear my ring but it is getting tight!
-Got this really cute pair of jeans that were size 29 and worried I wouldn't fit in them very long, but I still do, so that's a plus, because my maternity pants from last time aren't that cute.
-I got that lovely line down my belly.. and yes it is crooked again!

33 Weeks
-A couple weeks ago I noticed a hemangioma growing on my back.. Thank you pregnancy .. It's getting bigger and bigger, but my doctor said I can't get it removed until after I have the baby because it will just bleed and bleed.
--For the past couple weeks my groin has hurt so bad. To the point when I am getting dressed and balance on one leg it shoots pain down the other. (Mainly my right leg is the worse) My doctor said that that's normal and usually gets worse the later on in the pregnancy and the more kids. It seriously hurts though, I can't imagine it getting worse.
-During the end of the day is when it hurts the most, especially days I've been on my feet a lot.

34 Weeks
-The past 4 nights I have woke up at 4:30 to PEE.. I'm not ready to look wake up every morning and have to pee.
- I also get sharp pains in my right groin randomly when I am walking and it sucks. (I was at Walmart today, and this person thought I was nuts)
-It's getting pretty uncomfortable at night and I definitely have to have my long body pillow.
-I've gain 40 lbs already.. I'm hoping I don't gain much more because I gained 70 lbs with Adi and my face was soo fat! SO hopefully just a couple more pounds is all!
-Had a doctor app. today and Dr. Blackett said the baby was measuring small! I am thinking it's because he is so low already!

35 Weeks
-Nights are getting worse. I don't have a problem sleeping, it's getting to sleep that I have the problem, but then I sleep through the night. Occasionally I wake up once.
- Baby is the biggest partier. I swear he never stops, and has some pretty strong kicks!
-Gained about 35lbs so far.

36 Weeks
I got checked this week and was at a 2.5 and 70% Effaced, Dr. Blackett made is seem like he was in good positioning and that she really didn't think I'd make it to my due date!
Had a ultrasound this week! Baby boy was up against some wall and so we couldn't' get a single photo! And the ones we did get are just of his fingers covering his face. We know he has cute little fingers though. He is weighing 6lbs!
- I decided I want to get induced because I am done being pregnant! We scheduled one 39 weeks on the 27th!

37 Weeks
This week at the doctor I moved up to a 3.. His head is down and ready! She doesn't think he will be as early as she did at first... darn it.
I also had a dermatology app. my doctor called it a hemangioma, but the dermatologist called it something else. Well basically is was a big strawberry on my back filled with blood. That started off the size of a pimple and got bigger and bigger. She cut it off and then burned it.

38 Weeks
Went back to the doctor. Not a full week only 5 days, but nothing. No progression NOTHING! I was slightly disappointed. However, my Doc is out of the office till Monday so I guess it's a good thing because I don't really want to deliver with anyone else.

My hands and feet and face are swelling.. Today the only church shoes that fit me where my stretched out Jesus Sandals.  and I don't think I can get my ring off if I tried. Thank you pregnancy for making me look so tired and full of energy!
I've been so busy helping at the pop shop and with orders that I think that's why I started swelling up this week! But we are all caught up and this baby can come! And yes I am addicted or the baby is addicted to BARN DANCE- It's Mnt. Dew, Pomegranate, Cranberry and Fresh Lime.. SO GOOD!

 We have 6 freezer meals (made at Super Saturday), breakfast burritos and the essentials to get us by for a few meals!
I kinda think/pretty sure I waddle not because my belly is big just because my groin hurts. ..

So far I didn't gain as much as I did with Adilee only about 40lbs.



We are scheduled for Friday the 27th! Just a couple days and baby boy will be here! We really can't wait to meet you!!!


You can find my 3rd Trimester with Adilee Here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...