Wednesday, November 1, 2017

August, September, October

Here is an overload of photos, mainly for me! Just so I can look back at them and see all the fun things we did!

I happened to be down in Utah when Kennedy was at her senior prom. Her and Barbara made her dress and she looked gorgeous! 

Took a sunday drive to Daniels to take some rascally cows home! 

We get the best faces when Coley is around! :)
Bamma said she would go put Adi down.. I think Adi put her down :)
Trash Car Races!



Jason Aldean Concert!

Koopers 10 year class reunion!  (That seems like so old, but soon I'll be there too)


Mom and Adi getting some quality time before the baby arrives! 
Adi got a nice little boo boo and wanted to take a picture of it! 
Adi loves shoes and always puts mom or dads on.. 
This is what happens when Adi helps mom do the laundry. 
And when she helps me make popcorn...

And when I ask her to take pictures... and doesn't want to cooperate..





 Nicole and I went to The pumpkin patch and vintage market.. Quality Saturday well spent.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...