Thursday, November 9, 2017

Adilee Rae 2017 YEAR 2

There are some things about my little bug that I don't want to forget. I look back so often at these blog posts and so I want to make sure that I post them! I'm just taking a bunch of my posts from instagram and putting them here! 

14 Months
This little girl is the light of our world. She is 14 months and has quite the personality... She has 1 tooth, and another on the way. She loves to say Hi to everyone and occasionally gives people the scowl. She can almost run and is always on the go. She loves cuties, peas, green beans, cucumbers and well let's just say ANYTHING you put in front of her. She loves candy and if she sees it she wants all of it.

She loves sledding and loves to be outside with Daddy! She has MASTERED the scowl and will SCOWL ALL DAY!






15 Months
This little sunshine turned 15 months today! She is working on her 3rd tooth(top one) she loves to dump Sampson's dog food out and occasionally I find her eating it. She LOVES books, coloring, nursery and any attention she can get. She is always so friendly and will walk up to almost anyone but she doesn't like to get picked up. (Unless you have fruit snacks or Marsh mellows) 😂😁

This girl spent her 1st Sunday in NURSERY!! She was allowed to come in early and she loved it. She didn't even care when I dropped her off! On the flip side I was able to focus in church without any distractions. Win win for us BOTH!( I even got a cute picture that she scribbled on)


16 Months
She is obsessed with shoes. She has to have them on at all times.. Whether or not they are hers. 
She pulls her hair out, shortly have I put it in!
She is so independent and doesn't want any help! Especially eating!



17 Months


18 Months


19 Months
I did a whole post on 19 months, you can find that here... 

20 Months
She is a fish a LOVES the water. She can jump in and come up without choking now! She is quit fearless and we have to be careful because she will jump right in. 

^Is that not the cutest little bum
21 Months

21 months old and POTTY TRAINED! It happened and I didn't go crazy! Because she did so awesome we bought her any toy she wanted. (She might of wanted the ugliest tiniest baby so with a little coaxing, we found another she liked.) Literally, I asked her about EVERYTHING else and she was like baacckk (saying to put it back)

We have tried two separate times to potty train her and it just didn't work. She would go sometimes and then more than not wouldn't.  So I totally gave up and one day we were getting dressed and she said "Panties" so I said okay if I put these on you have to go in the potty. Well the next two days I think she went once on the potty and had several accidents. Well on the third day I remember that night she went and she got so excited and I felt like that was the click for her. So the next day I went commando ALL day. I gave her a ton to drink, so she had a lot of opportunities. I put her on the potty(the little training one) about every 15 minutes.. It JUST CLICKED.. Like everyone says they will do it when they were ready and it was totally her time. The next day we did comando a little but later in the day tried underwear and she didn't have any accidents. We continued at home for two more days and she was pretty good. I was nervous because that weekend was the fair and so we were out of the house all day. I just made sure to ask her all the time, and take her about every 20 minutes even if she said no. I would just take her to the car and let her use the little potty because she felt more comfortable! 

This whole process has taken a lot of patience but she did SO good. She gets so excited to go on the potty and will clap "yay" ... on another note she got 2 more teeth! She skipped her canines and got her 1st molars on the top.. totalling 9 finally!


22 Months
-My little nugget is still in the 25% for height and weight! She is weighing a whopping 22 lbs. She wears 18 month clothing and size 4 shoes!  She is staying right on that curve though so we aren't to worried about anything! She loves to eat and eats really good 
- We were those parents that said we wouldn't give our child that much pop or candy and we failed at that. She LOVED candy! Every day she says more candy... 
-She still loves nursery more than anything, and she loves playing with ANYONE. As soon as we go anywhere with kids she just goes up to them and tries to be friends, or follows them and makes them be her friend.. (Thats a good thing though right ;) )

-She is quite the talker. Some of my favorite right now, if we are touching her and she doesn't want us to she will say dooon't.. and its just funny.  Or if me and Kooper are play fighting or yelling at each other(which is usually like funny yelling) she will yell STOP. Or if we are wrestling she will get made at us and yell stop. Whenever we go to the Pop Shop she just says Bamma Wamma bamma wamma over and over again. When dad is leaving for work and gives her a kiss she will say head to kiss her on the forehead, and then she will say mommy so dad will kiss me.  In the morning when she wakes up she Yells Mom or Dad over and over till we come and get her. She loves to facetime grandma and knows her ringer when she is calling. 

-We babysit Mollie 2 days a week and in our hallway hangs pictures from every month her first year, and she always calls them Mollie now, instead before she would say Adi. Adi, Sampson, Adi. 

-She is OBSESSED with babies still and has them all the time, she LOVES cows, and bubble baths! 
-She loves to nap still- her naps are anywhere from 2-4 hours still. 
-She loves Monster Inc now, Paw Patrol, and Mickey Mouse. 
-She is so smart with the phone, and LOVES to play games on it. 

-She is the biggest mooch and seriously mooches off EVERYONE!


23Months
-Has learned the word NO
-Has more attitude than a 23month old should.
-Loves to try and help.. 

24 Months...

2 YEARS!!! WAHOO.. That can be found HERE...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...