Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Adilee Rae 28m


 Guys just look at this girl! She's so dang beautiful with her messy hair and all! After we took Brantley's 5 month pictures she said my turn mommy, my turn. So of course I couldn't pass it up! And she even stared right at the camera and smiled! IT was a win for both of us!

***28months of life***
-She pulls her hair out within a couple hours of me doing it.
-She always takes her shoes and socks of first thing in the car.
-Is in dance class and LOVES it.
-Goes to the daycare while I go to track and LOVES it also.
-Loves to pull faces at the camera, or just not look at it completely. Or she starts putting her hand up and say say cheese (because we do that to get Brantley's attention.)
-She still is missing her canines and 2nd molars. 
-Has the biggest vocabulary and can talk so good!
-Still is potty trained but wears a pull up to bed.
-Would paint, blow bubbles and draw with chalk everyday if I let her. 
-When I ask her her name she says Adi, I'll tell her to say Adilee and she just says Adi.
-Loves horses, and babies, ALWAYS has one!
-Really loves to hold her brother, even though he is almost as big as her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...