Wednesday, April 4, 2018

EASTER 2018


Easter 2018 was a pretty good! We didn't really consider going home, but then Trent invited us home for his baptism and we decided we couldn't miss it. You can find more from his baptism HERE... 

It was a quick trip but it was full! As soon as we got there, we headed to my grandmas to color eggs! Adi loved it, she probably cracked 90% off them because she kept putting them in different colors. and would just drop them in! Whoops. 







After we headed to Trents for dinner and off to his baptism! That ended Day1

Day2
Woke up and watched conference! After conference we had a little easter egg hunt for Adi. She ran and ran to each egg. My mom kept saying I think she's going to be a sprinter she is so fast! Then we headed to my grandmas for a little easter party with some of the cousins. 





I love my parents! and I love these pictures!
After that we headed to Trent and Liz's house for another Easter Party! They had a BBQ and easter egg hunt. They were so nice and got her her own Easter Basket and had sooo many eggs! She has a lot of Nieces and NEphews so  it made  it really fun!





They had these fun little eggs with confetti in them and smashed them on everyone's head, I've never seen them before but they are so fun! ... and messy!
Overall we had a great weekend at home!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures,. It was a great weekend. Love you and your little family tons. Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...