Thursday, May 31, 2018

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend is great for two reasons. 
1. It's my birthday weekend 2. We usually always go camping. 
This year we got a lot of the family together and went up to Bear Lake. It really was SO MUCH FUN! 

We played games, baseball, rode 4 wheelers, went to an escape room, and just hung out! It did get a little cold at nights but we really had a good time!

I post this mainly for the photos.. So here ya go!

It consists of
Good Food
Good People &
Good Times!



^ We got out :) with like 11 minutes to spare!

Zipz is the cutest place. Has cute outdoor seating, cute spoons and good shakes!

 ^I sure do love these girls!


















 ^So glad they got to go! Lets just say Lis is the baby whisper and could always put Brantley to sleep, and Ceci was the best at all the games!

 ^ I LOVE MY FAMILY






So on the way home we hit a huge rainstorm. Main street in Malad was literally flooding! It was nuts!

Overall, the perfect camping weekend!

1 comment:

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...