Thursday, May 31, 2018

Track 2018

I wasn't sure if I would coach this year because two babies is a lot harder than one. However, I decided to do it and I am so glad I did. I sure love being at the high school and I love being on the track! For some reason I never take photos until State Track but at least I got a few! These kids are awesome and I'm glad I got the chance to go.. 

State Qualifiers

Ella Ward: Long Jump
Kali Miller: 800 M
Jenna Peterson: 400 M
Bayla Tripp: Triple, 100H 300H
Parker Peterson: TJ
Ben Waldron: 800M
Sam Poulson: 400M
Willard Wray: PV






My mom met up with us in Boise to help watch the kids!

 ^Right when we got to the track to warm up it had a little flash flood. One kid wanted to be cool and run through it and totally ate it and dove right in. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...