Saturday, June 30, 2018

Girls Camp

This year girls camp was at Heber Valley. It was amazing and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go. It was like a spiritual refresher. I felt so good and had the desire to do better and be better.  Girls camp was so special to me when I was in the youth and I hope it is for the girls now! 

I wasn't sure if I would be able to go to camp because I've never left Brantley yet and I really hate leaving both my kids over night. But I decided to go for two days and it was pretty great. 

I got up there and we played games...
 had lunch...
 went out on the lake (which was BEAUTIFUL) 
-Hailey, Val, and Teri were wild and were splashing like nuts. It was pretty funny though. 
-made a lantern craft
-played more games
-had dinner
-played just dance (which was also really fun and funny)
-Went out to the lake with our lanterns (sang some awesome songs, and had a neat experience)

Next Day..
Challenge courses (zip line, and building activities)
Service Project (Made Dolls)
Skits
Testimony Meetings.

Thats just a small wrap of what we did but it was seriously soooo great! HERE are a few photos and a video Justice Servoss put together!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...