Monday, August 13, 2018

My Kids...


Adi is 33 months and Brantley is 9 months to be exact. They are seriously little charmers. I feel like the older they get the more in trouble we are going to be! 

Adi is so friendly, it doesn't matter what little kid is around us. She will go up to them and want to play, will ask if they want to come to her house, or just wave at them.. 

Brantley gives the biggest smiles with his bright blue eyes, and shows off the biggest dimples ever! 
He also got his first tooth and loves any and all attention he can get! Brantley has mastered the crawling and will crawl to any ball you put in his sight!

We've taken photos a few different days this week and I just wanted to share them, because they are so special. 

Also, we bought this little sand box with the magic sand (or whatever it's called)  and today I caught her stuffing her ear completely full of it! Naughty girl! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...