Monday, November 12, 2018

Brantley 1 Year

Guys my sweet baby is one year old already.. 
I can't believe it. This year has come and gone so fast! 
I really love love my sweet baby boy though. 
I am so happy that we got a boy and that we got Brantley.
I am a little late on posting because the day I was going to take his pictures he fell in the bathroom and came down on the drawer putting this nice big welt all the way down his check :( Poor thing looked so sad! 


**A little about Brantley this month**
-Weighs-21 lbs (60th%) Which I swear is off because you would
 of lost 2 lbs, and when I weight you at home it still says 23lbs
-Height- 30 3/4 in (90th%)
-Head 19 1/4 (^98%)
Diapers-Size 4
Clothes-18 Months (mostly tops, bottoms are 12M)
-You are switching over to 2% milk, you are down to a bottle just morning and night. 
-You love to eat. You eat more than Adi EVERYTIME.
-You love to play peekaboo
-You love to drive cars around.
-You have 2 bottom teeth, and your top two are just starting to come through. 
-You are the sweetest baby ever, its like Heavenly Father knew I needed a mild one after Adi. 
-You stand on everything and will walk with our assistance all over.
-No real interest in walking on your own.
-Got your 1st haircut shortly after your birthday. It made you look so grown up!
-Finally says dada now. 
-Will hold up a phone to your ear and talk.
-Sleeps from about 9-8 and takes two naps still. One of your naps is getting shorter. 
-Loves to be outside still. 













-That part I said about you are the sweetest baby ever.. Well that ALL changed after your first birthday. It was like night and day difference. You never ever ever threw a fit and now its like you don't get what you want and you scream. However, you have a yeast infection and I think that it stemmed from that. Anytime we went to change your diaper or put you in your car seat you cried and I mean cried. It would be so frustrating and sad at the same time. But now that it's starting to clear up you are doing lots better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...