Sunday, October 28, 2018

Birthday Parties




Today we celebrated these two! It was a long FUN day. These two kids are amazing, they are the sweetest spirits, spunkiest, wildest, and best kids we could of got! I sure do love both of them and can't believe they are getting so big! 




 I tried to take some "One Year old" and "Three Year Old" pictures and this was the best I could get. They did NOT want to cooperate at all! 




We rented the daycare in town for the birthday party and it was the best decision. The kids could run and play, there was plenty of room, and we didn't have to prep the house! 










Brantley ate quite a bit of his cake, but still wasn't quite sure what to think about it. 



^Adi was out before we even got home at 7:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...