Friday, October 5, 2018

Last of Summer

Summer is almost over and it makes me so sad! I love just being able to get up and go and with the weather getting colder, we have to worry about sweaters, blankets, and even a change of clothes. Brantley can't walk yet so he crawls everywhere! Which leads us to cold knees, cold hands, and wet clothes! But thats okay, I've learned that sometimes it doesn't matter. Just let them get dirty, let them have fun, and enjoy it. And that's what I did today. 



Stinking girl, after like 2 minutes she said mom I'm tired. And carries her bike.. She does it almost every time we go for a bike ride and ends up making me carry the bike. 

 Usually Brantley just grabs Beau's face. Bully.


 






 Adilee's mean muggin face.




Seriously all you need is some friends and a puddle. It entertained them for at least 30 minutes!




 Brantley didn't want to be done, he didn't want me to take his clothes off and he didn't want to be on the truck! But Shadow came right over to him and laid by him. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...