Friday, November 1, 2019

Chloe 2 Months

 Little Chloe Girl! You're my snuggle bug and I love it.

A little bit about you this month
*You weight 11 lbs 4.5oz (55th %)
*You are 23 3/4in (95th %)
*Your head is 15 1/4 (75th %)
*You wear 0-3M, 3M Clothing
*Size 1 diapers
*You are breastfed with about 1 bottle of formula a day
*You love to be snuggled
*You are sleeping from about 11pm-4am and then up again around 7. 
*You don't really have any set naps yet but usually always sleep through all church 10:30-12:30
*You are happy if your sleeping or held, but when your by yourself you cry.
*I call you my needy baby because you don't like to sit there. 
*You are just barely starting to smile, and will smile the best for Dad. (I'll admit it) 
*You went to your first concert bc mom and dad got free tickets the day of your app in SLC (Georgia Florida Line)
*You still have dark hair and blue eyes.
* You get the hiccups ALL THE TIME!
*Your foot is better, we had an ultrasound on your hips(effects caused by your foot)- Your ball & socket are so close to being where they need to be(44 and need to be 50). We will check again in 2 weeks. 








Find Adilee 2 Months Here
Find Brantley 2 Months HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...