Sunday, November 24, 2019

Chloe 3 Months

 Little Chloe Girl

You are 3 Months old and coming into this world strong! A little about you this month!

*You wear a size 1 diaper.
*By far my snuggliest baby! You love being held and snuggled up tight.
*You've been my whinest baby! For awhile we couldn't figure out what the matter was, your cried and cried for no reason. The doctor thought you had reflux/colic but I never got the medicine and you ended up getting better. Who knows what it was. You want to eat an ounce or two almost every hour.  
*The doctor had us try a sample of formula and we did it for about a week and it clogged you up so bad, I've never seen you more upset. Your poor belly was so hard! We switched you back and you went poop right away. I remember saying I'd never use those nosa frida nose suckers because I thought they were so gross, but you were so clogged and I actually used the Windi! (the ones you stick up your butt)
*You are terrible at nursing. Everytime you go to latch on you start screaming and refuse. I stopped nursing and had been pumping, but I'm moving towards more formula because I have a hard time pumping, and feeding. It takes so much time. It makes me a little sad you are so bad, because I like nursing but this time not as much. You do still nurse at night, for some reason when your half asleep you will latch on and not have problems.
*You are the smiliest baby! I love it! People just talk to you and you smile!
*You are in your crib now. Once you get to sleep around 10 you sleep till 4 or 5 and then up again around 8 or 9. 
*Your not really on a set schedule for naps yet. Just frequent.
*You got diagnosed with Hip Dysplasia and have to wear the Wheaton-Pavik Harness. Right now your ball and socket are shallow and aren't sitting together like they should. So the brace should pull them together. You have to wear it for 23/24 hours a day for 3 weeks straight. Then we go get reevaluated and see if you've improved. You seems to be doing pretty good!
-You love to sit facing out so you can see others. 










  

Adilee 3 months found HERE
Brantley 3 Months found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...