Saturday, October 2, 2021

Danilyn 1 Month Old

Baby girl you are one month old already! Like where did the time go!? This month has been wonderful, sleepless, stressful, beautiful and so fun with you! I kept telling people I didn’t like the newborn phase but snuggling you makes me remember how sweet and innocent babies are. You snuggle up your legs and love to be held! If I sit down and put you on my chest I'm done for- I end up snuggling for at least 20 minutes! 


A little about you

*You are my tiniest baby! At 5 days you were 6lbs5oz. At 2 weeks 6 lbs 4 oz and 1 month 7lbs 2 oz. the doctors are a little worried their scale is off so we will get some weight checks in Malad this month. 

*Your in the 55% for height at 21.25, and 65th for head-14.5.

*You sucked really bad at nursing. I pumped the first 2.5 weeks before one day I finally gave up and said I’m done. I gave you one more chance to nurse and all of a sudden you picked it up. It’s like you needed an ultimatum. Sometimes your really frustrating and you sit and mess around and won’t latch for like 5-10 minutes. I can’t handle it. It was almost kind of nice because I'd probably worry about the fact you weren't gaining weight if I was strictly nursing- that way I could at least know you were getting plenty.

*You poop like no ones business. So freaking much it’s unreal, almost a little nice because you are never constipated or needing gas drops. 

*You rarely cry- like when we were in the hospital we kept thinking is she going to flip a switch when we go home, but so far you haven't. 

*I can't decide if  you like to be swaddled or untucked- You do really well swaddled but also love your arms up by your face. 

*Your siblings LOVE YOU! Brantley and Chloe try and sneak a hold in every now and then on their own, and Adi will steal you the second she gets home from school. 

*You have a few nicknames-my common one baby :), Dani, Peanut, and Adis favorite Linny.


















Find Adilee's 1 Month HERE
Find Brantley's 1 Month HERE
Find Chloe's 1 Month HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...