Friday, October 1, 2021

Baby # 4 1-3 Trimesters

 We found out we are having another baby on January 7th! I was supposed to start my period and I bleed one night just a tiny bit. The next day I stuck my period cup in and took it out later to find it empty. Waited a few days and nothing ever came. I went back to my app and it said I should have started. Didn't think much of it and waited two more days. I decided one day to finally test. Sure shooting the lightest, faintest line showed up and I knew I was pregnant. I called Kooper immediately. I asked him where he was at and if he could facetime. I immediately showed him the test and said "I'm going to kill you." he laughed and said what is that. Although we both know he knew what it meant. His big ol grin was so happy. I could see it in his face that he didn't care about anything else except the fact that we made a baby.

I can say over and over that I am not ready to be pregnant and I'm not, I'm nervous about having another baby and I'm worried. BUT I can say I DO want this baby and I am excited. Can I have mixed emotions? Yes     
1. I am not ready to feel my body change. I was just starting a workout program and I was excited. I felt like I hadn't lost the weight I needed from Chloe. I am 10 pounds more than I'd like to be. My belly has stretch marks and flab that I've never had before.  2. Three kids under 5 can have its challenges. I feel like it's completely manageable with Koopers help but when it's just me, it can be overwhelming. 

BUT... I want four kids, I want them close together, I want to be done having babies by the age 30. 

Okay Story OVER.. LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS BABY!

TRIMESTER 1

January 16th-22nd Week 6

-Starting weight at 152 lbs-with a saggy, stretched out tummy.
-Morning sickness has hit and worse than I've ever had it. Every morning if I'm not careful the first thing I put in my mouth comes up within 2 minutes. 
-Tiredness is STRONG. I get worn out so fast. I've take more naps in the past two weeks than I have in 2 years. 
-I look and feel bloated- Although it's not much different than it has been now that there is a baby inside me, it feels huge. 

January 23-30th- Week 7

--Sniffer is in full swing- Kooper farted today and I almost barfed. I dry heaved instead. Even changing Chloe's diaper this week I had to wrap a shirt around my face. 😬

--Mornings are still very hard. Between being careful to what I first put in my mouth. To having to eat enough that I'm not shaking. It's a fine balance..

-My provider prescribed unisom and b6 to help with the nausea. We will see what happens because I'm already so tired. 

-Sprite. Fresh lime and passion fruit has helped my belly aches.  

January 31st-February 6th- Week 8
-
this weeks sucks! I'm tired ALL THE TIME and I throw up every single morning. 

February 7th-14th- Week 9

-Spent this week in Hawaii! I feel like I did pretty good as far as not being too sick. I had 1 day where I got car sick- and then another day sick on the boat. But considering the past weeks this was great!
-I did have a really hard time with smells. The cups at our Hotel was so bad. I had to get a plastic cup and use it. They smelt like fishy to me. 
-I also struggled with some of the food and was a hungry a lot but thats pretty typical. 

    

February 15th-21st- Week 10
-
Had my first visit with Dr. Blackett! She is really the best-she wore the shirt I made her!
-She confirmed that we only had 1 baby inside me (which to be honest I was a little worried because I had been so sick!) 
-Baby was measuring 5 days behind the due date of Sept-11th. So we will see where it's at when we get to the next ultrasound.

February 22nd-27th- Week 11

-Started telling more people finally. We told our kids so now the secret is out. Adi's response when we told her was "Your lying to me mom." "You need to go to the doctor." " Is there really a baby in there?" It was kind of funny! After we told them, Brantley kept lifting up my shirt trying to check to see if he could see a baby. And Adi said I couldn't life, couldn't drive and had to drink lots of water!

-This week the Nausea is getting better. Seams like its not in the mornings anymore and more and more at like 6pm. 

-Krichele and I were talking about babies and how the ring theory says she is going to have another boy so she is a little worried about it. So I decided to do the test again. Basically what you do it take a piece of your hair outline each finger from the thumb to the pinky and then back again. Then hold it on the top of your hand. If it circles it's a girl -- if it rocks back and forth its a boy. Well mine showed girl(Adi), boy(brantley), boy(miscarriage), girl(Chloe), and  lastly a BOY! Which I really really hope it's accurate! I mean I'll still love the girl if that's what it is. But I really hope its a boy!

February 28th- March 6th- Week 12

-Finally feeling much better! Haven't been sick at all! Which kind of worries me a little, but I try to tell myself not to stress. 
-Started telling more people.. Made this announcement but got embarrassed to actually post it,because it's just a little bit inappropriate haha
-Feel like my belly has stopped growing at a rapid speed-now I just have this pudge that looks like i could be pregnant or could be gaining weight. 

TRIMESTER # 2

Week #14 March 13th-19th

*Feeling pretty good, no sickness! YAY!




Week #15 March 20th-March 26th
*Had baby app this week! I literally was in there for 10 minutes. They checked my blood pressure and then the baby's heart rate and that was pretty much it. 

Announced on facebook today-
Half of the people we have told we are having another baby have all said pretty much the same thing.... "You know how to prevent that right?"

😂

Yes yes yes I am fully aware we have 3 small children and are adding one more beautiful soul to the mix. We are excited, anxious and a bit nervous. Everyone says "if you can handle 3, you can handle more" I hope they're right!!

So here's to BABY D our little caboose!

Week #16- March 27th-April 2nd
*Right arm keeps going numb
*Right butt cheek gets sharp tingling in it as well.
*Spent the week in St. George- Hiked, swam and baby did great!

Week #17-April 3rd-9th
*Lifted a heavy box and I felt my groin in the same spot I tore it last pregnancy. Had a flood of emotions I don't ever want to experience again.
*Been super busy with work-My legs are so tired by the end of the day.

Week #18-April 10th-16th
*Wishing I could feel the baby move. I get so nervous during these few weeks because I can't feel the baby and I feel good.  (Literally as i wrote this my computer was pressed on my tummy and I felt the baby move- it moved TWICE!!! )
*COLD all the time

Week #19- April 17th-April 23rd
*Really hoping baby #4 is a BOY! I did the ring test and every baby so far was accurate- and this next one shows a boy and then we are done! We will see if it's right!




Week #20- April 24th- 30th

*Finally starting to feel the baby! It’s so light and faint but I can feel it!

Woke up this morning getting ready to head to Logan  Koop said “Hun, can we just find out the gender at the appointment?” He didn’t have to ask me twice. We got to the appointment and had the same ultrasound tech we had with the other 3. She starting talking to us, showed us the baby and then asked if we wanted to know the gender. We said yes, she said what do you think? We were hoping for a boy, but obviously would take a healthy baby. She said well it’s a girl. We were kind of shocked to be honest. I thought for sure we would have two girls and two boys, but we were wrong! 

Later that next night we had a party with some friends and family. The kids and I made a volcano that day and when everyone was ready I made elephant paste with the color of the gender. When everyone was ready we set it off! I think the kids were all surprised, Brantley did a little sad face and Adi kept seeing the blue on the volcano and said look mom, it’s going to be a boy now.

Week #21-May 1st-May 7th

*Getting the worst headaches lately. The past couple nights I have gone to bed by 9 because nothing seem to work and my head is just pounding  

Both buttcheekss are hurting lately, instead of the pain only being on the right side. It’s been more uncomfortable than the one sided pain, I try and stretch it but it doesn’t seem to help.

Played volleyball this week, I probably should stop soon but I love playing. I made sure there would be 5 players, that I didn’t dive, and I was careful. I came home and took a bath so I wouldn’t be sore and I think it helped!

Week #22- May 8th-May 14th

*Having knee pain lately. 

*The babys movements are getting stronger and I feel them a lot more often. It’s one of my favorite things, I really enjoy the little movements!

Week #23- May 15th- May 21st

TRIMESTER # 3

24 Weeks-May 23rd

This pregnancy has been harder. I think I complain too much and might be a wimp . However, I get so dang worn out so fast! I just want to lay down and sleep after being outside or active for too long. I finally gave up Volleyball at 24 weeks. The last time I played I just started hurting, and my knees were so sore the next couple days. I figured it wasn’t worth injuring myself again. 


31 WEEKS-July 15th

By 6pm all my patience has worn off 

It’s really dry and really hot. The heat sucks everything out of me. 








33 WEEKS-July 27th , 2021
Man. I’m hurting today. My left side where it bends( between my belly and leg crease) if that makes any sense is killing me. It hurts to lift, hurts to walk, hurts to roll over. Koop’s been working outside on the ranger and I’m just annoyed. Annoyed because I hurt so bad. Annoyed because I’m hot. Annoyed because the tub didn’t help, just made me more hot.

35 Weeks
Took the kids to the pool, trying to be a nice mom once in awhile- The water felt great. 
-Fair was this week and I made the mistake by doing a booth-pretty much kicked my butt being in the heat so much. 

36 Weeks
Had an ultrasound today-she wasn't super cooperative and we didn't get the greatest shots of her. However, we did confirm that she is a she!

37 Weeks
-She is really good at hiding in the left corner of my belly and really likes to send sharp painful jabs at me. 
-I really decided I don't love being pregnant-Its miserable to walk, help the kids, bend over, get dressed,shave, basically everything. 
-Having a hard time find time to cook- we've been eating simple meals and cereal a lot!

38 Weeks-
Went to Island Park over the weekend! Worried a bit about the baby coming- Surprisingly the weekend went really well. It was cooler up there and so it wasn't so draining. We floated the river, went on a few ranger rides and just hung out! The kids did want to go on a bumpy fun spot and I had to get out and ride in the suburban with the Jones instead. 
On Sunday I woke up and went pee to find I lost my mucus plug and threw up. I got really worried and was like crap- Maybe this is my body's way of telling me she's getting close. By lunch I started feeling much better- we even went on a mile and half hike/walk and I felt pretty good. 
The rest of the week I stayed super busy- worked my butt of trying to get orders finished before she came.

 
As much as I am sooo sooo grateful to be able to carry children and deliver full term. It is a hard process- The 3rd trimester is rough. I feel grumpy, non patient, a little tempered, uncomfortable, sore, swollen, and miss my body. I feel like I can't clean my house the way I want, I can't bend over, I can't be a fun mom.. I feel my days with so many can'ts. I'm definitely grateful to be nearing the end of this pregnancy because I really want to be done. I'm not sure if its because I've been pregnant 5 times in the past 5 years and I've got 3 rambunctious little ones at home to care for but man I felt this pregnancy was much harder! 
ended at 194.5lbs





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...