Sunday, November 7, 2021

Brantley Stitches #2

 Somehow this boy did it again.. and on a Sunday AGAIN.  Kooper was pulling out a culvert in the back field when Brantley and Adi were riding bikes into the hole. Adi went first and then Kooper told them to stop and not do it again. Well Brantley didn't listen and he managed to fall and hit the biggest, pointest rock there was. 

I got a phone call from Kooper, "get the truck and get down here quick, Brantley cut his head open." I could hear Brantley crying in the background and I freaked out. I put Dani in her carseat didn't even buckler her in and rushed down there. As I was pulling to the back of the field I realized Brantley was sitting down and Koop was shutting off the tractor and knew things were okay. I got there and realized he cut his head almost in the exact same spot as the first time. By then the bleeding had slowed and wasn't bad. I said next time start with "he's okay" Koopers response was it was bleeding a lot at first. 

We took him home and got him cleaned up a bit, I put some lidocaine on him and Bamma came over and watched the others while we took him to the ER. Luckily I think the lidocaine worked and he did so good. Dr. Teeples was the doctor and he did awesome! 




^The rock right above my finger is the rock he hit.
Below is the little hill they were riding down.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...