Monday, September 16, 2013

Childrens Sewing

Last semester I got the chance to take Childrens Sewing. I wanted to learn how to sew because I'd recently got a new sewing machine. And if you know me very well I don't know how to sew, or now I can say "didn't." We made the cutest baby clothes and I was pretty impressed with myself. But just because I am making baby clothes DOES NOT mean I am pregnant! I simply thought it would be the funnest and it was! Here are some of the projects I made. 

(I just took them all out of my bag to take pictures so there all a little wrinkly, and me being at college still have yet to buy an Iron :/ Whoops so this is as good as you get!)

 This is my blessing dress. First off, it looks a lot cuter in person! And I'm not finished there will be a silky cute bow that wraps around it, when I find the material I want. Good thing I don't have a little girl yet so I have time! I wanted to do something plain and simple because thats just what I thought would be the best!
 Here is my cute little sleeper! I was nervous about this project but I love it! ITs made of Fleece so its super soft!

Here is my coat! It is pink in the inside and purple polka dots on the outside! I LOVE IT too! 

 Here is my shirt and pants! There pretty good too, like everything else :) 

And then the little cap and booties... There tiny and adorable, probably something for when my little guy is just a little guy! 

So for now, I have all these cute itty bitty baby clothes yet no one to wear them. Don't worry though, I am not in a rush!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. You are going to make the cutest baby clothes for your babies! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...