Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I picked a winner.


I knew when I was little I always wanted to be a Wife and a Momma. I never knew that I would get so lucky and  marry a farmer as well.  But I did and I sure do love our little life. Sometimes I think ah if he wasn't a farmer we could do more things in the summer, or he wouldn't be gone so much or blah blah blah.. But then I think about how we get to raise our children on the farm, we can teach them how to WORK which is so important now days, we can teach them responsibility, we can teach them how to provide for themselves, we teach them to care of animals, we can ride horses, and spend time playing in the dirt or on the tractors, we can live life outside and so much more. Living in the city vs living on a farm are two complete different worlds and I'm so glad this is the one we get to live in. 



^I love love love this picture.  Adilee was hungry, not scared or sad but the whole thing is so perfect.. The protective Momma cow in the background thinking what the heck are they doing by my baby.. and then Adilee looking terrified, while dad is just as happy as ever!

 Watching him be a dad makes my heart happy! I love the joy he gets making her laugh, I love watching him play with her, I love when he gets mad she is crying, I love watching him rock her in his chair, I love watching him change her diapers, I love watching him be a DAD. I love that he is the father to my child and I love that we are a family! 

Koop had to go check a baby and Adilee was hungry so we hung out in the trailer a bit.. I couldn't pick one because they were all so cute!

 Look at that little dimple!





 
Watching him be a dad makes my heart happy! I love the joy he gets making her laugh, I love watching him play with her, I love when he gets mad she is crying, I love watching him rock her in his chair, I love watching him change her diapers, I love watching him be a DAD. I love that he is the father to my child and I love that we are a family! 

Malad  really is a pretty place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...