Monday, May 2, 2016

Adilee's Nursery


Its been 5 months but here is a little blog post on Adilee's nursery! I've been asked over and over for pictures so here it finally is! It took a lot of work! We removed wall paper, textured and painted her room! Then we cut a piece of carpet for it (because our whole house is wood, and I really wanted carpet in her bedroom) My handy man hubby made the bookshelf out of a gutter at home depot. Me and Mary Jo made the curtains, bedskirt, and bumpers with fabric from JoAnns, and I made the signs with my Silhouette. All in all I think it turned out pretty cute!



Koop and I did a 6 Week class and we WON this crib! We love it, it is perfect and nicer than anything we would of ever been able to afford!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...