Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Krichele's Baby Shower

I just inserted my memory card and realized I had pictures that I forgot about! I didn't get a ton of pictures from the shower, and we didn't take any group photos till everyone was gone beside our family but we got a few! and they have to be documented!

I can't wait for baby girl to get here! I really hope she doesn't come out as a boy like Carter did! :) I'm pretty sure this one will be a girl though! She sure got spoiled and got some CUTE STUFF! 

We had some yummy refreshments
&
Played a couple Baby Shower Games...
1. Find the saftey pins in the rice. Don't Look (It is way harder than you think it would be.)
2. Guess the baby food.
3. Guess the size of Krichele's Belly.
4. Memory Game-Remember the baby items on the plate.
5. Write on diapers, so when mom and dad are changing her they get a sweet little note. 













BaBy SMITH! COME soon, and please like my child.. so you can be friends :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...