Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Bear Lake


BEAR LAKE BABY! This is a forewarning there are a LOT of photos on this post! I had soo many that I liked, I couldn't just pick a couple! Bear Lake was soo much fun! We weren't there very long, but I enjoyed the time we did have! Our little family went up Sunday afternoon, pulled into a random camp spot for the night, went on a walk, found firewood, played, and made some dinner. 



 This sweet girl just kills me! She is hilarious, when she runs lately she brings her knees in and like kicks her feet out trying to be funny. 


 I just love these 3 humans so much!

 The next morning we showed up 30 minutes late for boating :/ whoops, good thing we have good friends who didn't mind! 

 Bri killin it on the wakeboard!
 ^these two weren't the biggest fan of their life jackets.. 

 I will say, I did not think I would be able to get up, but I only face planted once!



 These two are literally best friends!
 Koop just got up to go move the water and said "I'm never wakeboarding again" He never quite felt comfortable but he did try it! But we are SOOO sore.. Our entire body, and all the muscles we never knew we had are killing us. 

These two babes had a rough day on the boat napping away :)

 I asked Adi if she wanted to jump in with me. She did jump in and they all said I pushed her but I swear I didn't. Haha she  hated it though, it was too cold!
 Give me all the babies! These kids have to be friends, we won't give them a choice :)

 The water is sooo freaking BLUE! SO BLUE!



 Brantley was in Heaven playing in the mud, and water!


 ^Baylor Boy! I love this picture!
 Don't worry it took Bri 10 minutes to cover me, and Nate 1 minute to cover her!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...