Sunday, July 19, 2020

4Th Of July!

Covid hit this year. I haven't blogged much about it, or in that case anything other than Chloes first year. I need to get better at it though because this is like my personal journal with Photos and things to look back at. So here we go, we will try to do better.

The 4th of July this year was pretty laid back and fun. We woke up and went to run the 5k, we made it to Ireland Bank (20 steps maybe) and Koop said ya this hurts my knee we are doing to 1 mile. So we turned off and followed all the kids. We caught up to Carter and Wheeler and was able to run the whole thing with them so that was fun. We were done in less than 10 minutes and it was great. I don't know why we don't run that every year. Then your not tired all day. 

After that we headed home to shower, ended up making Mike a new shirt, and went to breakfast. I love the search and rescue breakfast. It supports a good cause, its yummy and I don't have to do it! 

Then we headed to the pop shop to watch the parade. The kids got snow cones, Chloe played in the rocks, and the adults all got to socialize. Its funny how everything else got canceled because of Covid, when there was still so many people out watching the parade. 

After the parade we had a BBQ and went on a ranger ride up old canyon and over to power house, man it was so busy! We saw so many other riders.

We came back and headed to Thomas Market for kid fireworks. We ended up buying the big pack :/ koop and I can be such suckers. My kids both fell asleep on the way home and so they didn't get to enjoy them. Also, they weren't that great and I'm not sure we will ever get them again, but the boys still had fun.

I'm glad Shay, Mike and Weston decided to make a last minute trip and come enjoy the holidays with us!

2017 can be found HERE
2015 can be found HERE




























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...