Sunday, November 7, 2021

Danilyn 2 Month

 


Dani Sweet Dani.. You are 2 months old already!

*You love to snuggle and be held.
*You sleep till about 4:30 lately, then up again at 6:30.
*10% for weight 9lbs 3oz-so small compared to the others.
*22.5 inches tall
*Just barely moved her out of her newborn clothes and into size 1 diapers.
*loves the carseat, and usually falls asleep instantly in it.
*starting to smile and it’s so cute.
*nurses like a champ
*Starting to smile so much more- and I just love it.
*No set schedule for naps because we are always running around.
-You end up in our bed almost every night :) You nurse and then I put you back in your bed and you start crying and so I grab you and stick you in bed and put my arm over you and you go back to sleep.
*You will lay face to my chest and just fall asleep-once I get you in that position it's so hard not to stay there much longer. But it's okay because I'm going to soak in all these last baby stages!

Oh little girl, you remind us to slow down a little and get off our feet. Snuggle and love a little bit harder.

COMPARE ALL 4 KIDDOS
ADILEE 2 MONTHS HERE
BRANTLEY 2 MONTHS HERE
CHLOE 2 MONTHS HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...