Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Family of 5

I had a photographer lined up to take photos however she wasn't going to be back in town till the 25th. I decided as I was sitting in the hospital I was going to post on this photography page and see if anyone was wanting to get some experience in birth sessions or after birth sessions. It was then Emily at @love.emilyannphotography reached out to me and said she was. I was so happy she said she wanted to and glad that I posted it! I love love love our photos and it was such a relief not having to worry about taking them myself, or getting cute ones, or fighting my children(even though I still had to a little.) For someone that has never practiced taking hospital photos I think she did AWESOME! I love them and am soooo glad that I have them!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...