Sunday, September 22, 2019

2nd-3rd Trimester Baby #3

I'm sorry baby number 3. I told myself you wouldn't get the shaft being number 3. I wouldn't forget to post and I would still document your life. I'm intended to do so still don't you worry! Yours just might be a little shorter and bunched together ;/


14 Weeks-18 Weeks- Been getting headaches like crazy, they have been awful. Get super tired after being in my feet for too long. Have heartburn again. Haven't felt the baby all that much yet. 

18 Weeks-23 Weeks- Still been able to play Volleyball and Basketball. I do have a little groin pain in my right leg but its not to bad. I will say I'd rather play Volleyball than Basketball at this point and if we don't have at least 10 for basketball I don't want to play. Also by the time 9pm comes I'm way tired and don't want to leave the house. However, once I do finally leave its so fun and I'm always glad I've went. 


24 Weeks- 25 Weeks- We made it to state track! I felt good the whole time I was there. I packed so many snacks worried I'd be hungry or get nausea but I didn't, I did pretty good. I went out last week and got some shorts/capris from Walmart. I looked all over for Maternity ones and couldn't find any so I just went up a size in some cheap ones from Walmart. However, I didn't end up needing them because it was soo cold (at least I'll have them though.)


26 Weeks- Pulled my groin playing Volleyball today. Krichele and I were both going for the ball and I dodged her and veered to the right and kind of tumbled down. Well when I got up I couldn't walk on it. Long story short- the first night was the worst night of my life. Full of medicine, TEARS, and lots and lots of PAIN. I thought for sure I was going to need surgery it was that bad. However, the pain slowly improved and subsided a little. My clothes are starting to need the next size up, mediums are fitting as good and I'm moving up to large. I also busted the maternity pants out because my regular jeans are getting uncomfortable where they button when I sit down. 

27 Weeks- I love anything with butter. Toast with lots of butter, Popcorn with lots of butter, Pasta with butter. The kids have been sleeping in and I get up earlier in the morning to work and usually make 2 pieces of toast with extra butter on it. :) Leg is slowly getting more manageable. I sleep great still, but I do have to pee a lot! I can make it all night unless I get woke up then usually I have to get up. Water Aerobics started today with Kami and I tried it because I can't do volleyball or basketball anymore. It was perfect, low impact and I was able to do it! A few of the leg workouts with the noodle really stretched it but I think I'll go every week!

28 Weeks-Took my glucose test this week. I don't remember it being that bad but this time sucked. My first couple drinks weren't bad but the more you drink and because you drink it so fast it just hurts your throat. Then I felt like I wanted to throw up. I did have two drinks of water because I was going to throw up, but we made it and got my blood drawn. Once I got my results back they said I passed and that my iron was low again. I still am bad at taking my prenatal so I've tried to commit to taking one in the morning and one at night. Baby is strong and moves so much- strong to the point you can actually see it now! Its kind of fun, but is shy when others put there hand on her. I always tell Koop look look, or feel and he's like I know I know. But I don't think the guys think its as cool because they can't really feel it like we can. 

29 Weeks-  I will say this has been the hardest pregnancy so far. Not because I'm so uncomfortable, bigger or sick. But my body is just hurting. Especially my groin, and on the right side. I didn't realize that it got pretty bad last pregnancy on my right side as well around. 

30 Weeks- I've had this Rash on the right side of my face around my lips and it's been really annoying, it's bright red and although it doesn't have zits it looks gross. Well it's starting to spread around my chin and left side. My doctor said to see the dermatologist for it. 
I also noticed a bump on my right side of my belly - the doctor said it was lipoma and not to be to worried about it. 

I love ice. I can eat ice all day long. Usually every morning I fill up my water bottle with ice water and drink on it till I fill it up again. The second time it's gone usually my ice is that nice soft crunchy ice that doesn't take so much work to break. I eat that and then go to Bamma Wammas Pop(Mother in Laws pop shop) for a refill :) usually with a barn dance (Mtn Dew, Fresh Lime, Pomegranate, and Grapefruit). I don't know what it is about this pregnancy but I really like the barn dance because it's so sweet. 

31 Weeks- We are still active. Out riding the Razor every couple days, going on small walks, working in the yard and enjoying being outside. We rented a bounce house for the 4th and I even got in it- don't get me wrong I lasted about 3 minutes is all though. I've gained about 25-27 pounds so far. So I feel like I'm doing pretty good. I love pasta or potatoes, they are my favorite. I also really like salad, except I don't like to make my own salad. I buy salad kits a lot or everytime I'm out of town I look for a place that has salad, or I get one at the Pizza Stop in town (it never fails.)


32 Weeks- it's finally getting hot around here(in the 90s) and my ankles and looking more and more like cankles. I'm getting heartburn a little more. And my patience runs out pretty quick(sorry family. ) Adi asks everyday if you came out yet. She hugs and kisses you all day and Brantley hits my belly or put his cold hands on me. 
I've started to move out every medium shirt I own because they just ride up on my belly all day, and garments they are a treat. I go to put one on and it doesn't fit so I've pulled out all my bigger garments from last pregnancy.  My patience is low right now, I feel like by 5 pm or whenever Koop gets home I'm done, done with the kids, done with housework, done with laced with love work and just want to rest. Koop is on fire and wants to be outside go go going and I'm just like is it time to watch TV yet :)

33 Weeks-35 Weeks- Been feeling pretty good, able to take the kids to play, cleaned the temple this week, went to water aerobics, went to the Rodeos and am feeling as good as I can.
-My groin still hurts, it's hard to get from the ground up, but we are getting close

36 Weeks- Got to have an ultrasound this week! Baby was measuring 6lbs 5oz. She wouldn't really cooperate, she had her hands in a X covering her phase the whole time. She would barely show us she was a girl.
-I had my strep B test and got checked. I was at a 1+ and 70%(I think) But she was head down.

37 Weeks- -It was fair week and I didn't go in to see the doc this week. She said to call if I felt any concerns.
-My feet are starting to swell and I can only fit in Koopers Jangals.. It's kind of sad, they feel super tingly and are just so stretched.
-I'm at that tired phase again and sometimes just need a nap so bad.
-I'm having full on braxton hicks all the time.
-Can't wait to be able to bend over without hurting again.
-Gained 40 lbs so far.

38 Weeks- Had my appointment, was at a 3+ and got my membranes stripped.
-Tested positive for my step b test so she said if this works and I start having consistent contractions then I should come in. All day long I had them on and off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...