Saturday, November 11, 2017

Halloween


Trick or Treating was a HUGE hit for Adilee this year! She LOVED it.. 
We dressed up as Mike, Sully and Boo for the Halloween Carnival.. Then because Halloween was so cold she was Minnie Mouse.. And No one knew what Kooper was without his matching team :) 

My mom and Kooper went around trick or treating with Adi and we traded off a couple times so I could go with her! She got a bunch of candy and snacks... 

If you remember.. I LOVE Halloween costumes, and I especially LOVE family costumes.. This year because the baby was coming we slacked a little and put together something supper fast! 

You can find previous years here..



When we got out the Halloween decorations we found this fun Halloween costume, and so of course we had to have a photo shoot..


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...