Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016

Just the animal control trying to stop this crazy cat lady and her little kitty cat!


Halloween is one of my faveees.. I know it can be a little silly but I love dressing up for one day! It's so fun to do family costumes and I am going to soak it up, while I still have the choice of what to be.. I'm sure next year Adilee will have her own idea of what she wants to be.  

 Halloween is SOO Much more fun when you have a little kid. We went around trunk or treating and then hit a couple family members houses, and a couple streets and ohh boy Adi (mom and dad ;) ) sure got a lot of candy! Adilee would always chose the suckers or milk duds.. We had a fun little group! 








 Check out Previous Years..

2015: Minion & Crazy Minion
2014: Donut & Police Officer
2013: Curious George & The Man in the Yellow Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...