Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Chloe 9 Months

Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe! Baby girl you've been out as long as you were inside!!!  This has been one of my favorite months! You went from being our whiny baby to our super chill baby!

*You are wearing a size 3 diaper
*You are in 12m clothing 
* You weigh 20 lbs 10 oz (85%)
*29in (95%)
*Head-18 in (92%)
*You are super happy sitting up, and can reach down to get stuff and entertain yourself. 
*You love to eat people food now, or anything really. You love to EAT.
*You bounce and bounce.. Seriously you'll just sit on the ground and just bounce.
*You have ZERO teeth, but tug at your ears all the time so maybe they are coming!
*I ask you for a kiss and you just stare at my lips, half the time you will lean in and squeeze my face and shake.. 
*Sleeps all night! About 9pm-7:30Am and two naps usually.


Find Adilee 9 Months HERE
Find Brantley 9 months HERE

Chloe 8 Months HERE
Chloe 7 Months Here
Chloe 6 Months HERE
Chloe 5 Months HERE
Chloe 4 Months HERE
Chloe 3 Months HERE
Chloe 2 Months HERE
Chloe 1 Month HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...