Sunday, March 24, 2019

Baby #3- 1st Trimester

Baby #3
I'm slightly terrified to have 3, and especially to have 3 under 3. Sometimes I think to myself, like what were we thinking we are nuts! But then I also can't wait and am so excited! I catch myself telling people all the time I hate the baby stage. I hate when they are so dependent and we can't go and do things. I hate all the baby things and all the stuff it entails. But really yes to a point I do. But I LOVE the baby snuggles, the smell after a bath, and the little fingers and toes. I love the new experiences from the first time we meet them, to when our kids see them, and all the things in between. I am soo excited for baby number 3 and I can't wait to see the changes it makes to our family.

6-9 weeks
I am nauseous all the time.  Yesterday I threw up 3 times. Morning, lunch, dinner. 
Most of the time I get Nauseous every night between 4-7. 
Baby does not like Hot Cheetos. 
My sniffer is in full swing. I can smell Sampson from the other room. 
-I got sick and couldn't take any medicine. Instead I slept/was lazy for two days. 
-I have been taking advantage of my kids sleeping in and sleep in with them.

10 Weeks
-I've been sleeping in lately, as long as Adi lets me. Which is anywhere from 7:30-8:45. Some days it's not really sleeping in but other days when it's closer to 9 it's Heavenly.
-Bobbi Summers made the comment at Basketball like " Be careful, baby on board." I didn't know what to say and pretty sure my face went bright red. No one knew yet. But now the basketball team does, haha my appointment was the next day though so we decided to tell our families.
-No more nausea 
-Still like both pregnancies, need to eat every couple hours or I feel shaky.
- Feel like my belly is growing extra fast this time around.
-Had our first ultrasound today, Heartbeat was 173

11-13 Weeks
-So tired! I still sleep as long as Adi will let me. Sometimes while working or doing stuff I get so tired that all I can think about is a NAP right then and there.
-Got a few headaches this week.
-Nausea came back this week again, more towards the evening when Koop would get off work.
-Unlike the other two babies I am not cold all the time, in fact I finally get hot. Which makes me nervous for this summer.
-I get hungry all the time still.
-Car sickness is back. Especially on the bus and especially going through the canyon.

I promise baby I won't leave you hanging! I was the 3rd child, and I always say I was the forgotten one because there are no photos of me compared to my siblings.   I will get better at updating everything!

Find Baby #1- 1st Trimester HERE...
Find Baby #2- 1st Trimester HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...