Sunday, August 27, 2017

1st-2nd Trimester Baby #2

Guys I am pregnant again! It still doesn't feel real quite yet. It's kind of funny and yet kind of cool at the same time. We never did anything to prevent baby #2 but nursing was birth control for us for 11.5 months (which in my head was way to long!) As soon as I stopped nursing I started my cycle, and two months later finally got pregnant again! February is obviously our baby making month because this one is due NOVEMBER 3rd.. Just 5 days before Adilee turns 2! I got my wish, because I said I didn't want the next one anymore than 2 years apart and they will cut it close! My cycle never went back to normal and the first month I had my wellness,  I  really wanted to do Clomid again, because I didn't want to wait any longer. My doctor said the next month I could get on it. Well when they called me back she changed her mind, but I hadn't started yet so I didn't worry about it too much. The days kept getting longer and so finally March 1st I decided out of nowhere to take a pregnancy test. I didn't feel pregnant and according to my ovulation and all that Jazz likelihood wasn't in our court. But for some reason this month it worked and this little egg got fertilized! The line was super light and Koop was on his way home. I wrote on the mirror We're pregnant again... I think! I was kind of nervous because I we were going to see Mollie(she was born that day!) and I was worried when they came to pick us up they would come inside. Kooper walked past the bathroom and noticed it and smiled and was like what do you mean "you think?" haha I just didn't feel pregnant! But I took another test the next day and it confirmed it! 

Week 5-7 WEEKS
 So extremely tired.. Days I just can't keep my eyes open. and some nights I fall asleep by 8pm.  
OR often times it hits me all of a sudden and I just NEED a nap.. right then!
Just like last time I need to eat around 10-10:30 because if not I get so shaky! 

7-9 WEEKS 
Still pretty tired, and if I have a full day, then I get drained FAST!
I also get this crummy feeling and just feel sick. I feel like I'm going to throw up but I don't, and just not like myself. It's not as bad if I can distract myself, but if I'm home it gets hard.


9-12 Weeks
I read my 1st trimester with Adi and it said this..."-I'm still ALWAYS cold, especially at church, I always take a jacket." and its true this time! Like what the heck, I thought I was supposed to be warm when I have another baby inside me!
^11 Weeks
I am not sure but I think I might have heartburn. I think that is the feeling of sickness I've been getting but I can't really describe. It's like I need to throw up, and then in the middle of my chest I just feel so sick. I had tums for the first time today and shortly after it went away. It was glorious! I think and hope that it's my only problem. 

^12 Weeks
I'm kind of terrified to have two children! I feel like it will be so much harder, right now it's just me and Adilee and it's so nice and fun. I mean I can't wait for another baby it just scares me a little! I'm even more scared to go to the doctor tuesday! I don't know what my deal is, but I get so worried of having a miscarriage or something going wrong. I just hope that when we go in everything is on track and that heart is beating like it should! I don't think I would be ready for something like that, or able to handle it. 
2nd Trimester
I have not blogged nearly as good as I did with Adilee. I think the excitement from the 1st baby was so real, and now its just I'm so busy! And forget about blogging all together! However, I really want to be able to compare!
12-16
Definitely what I was feeling was heartburn. Tums and Pepsid are great! I even noticed coming home from track on the bus would make me carsick. I don't feel like I have to eat quite as much as the first trimester but still a good snack at 10 am! 
For a week or so my right arm kept going numb, that was annoying but it's gone now!

17 weeks
I was able to go hiking this week. We hiked about 5 miles in redfish this weekend and it didn't bother me. I was a little tired after but no big deal! However, we got new fitbits again, and mine I swear my resting heartbeat is always way high. In the 90s, or 100s while Koopers is always like 30 lower than mine. 

18 Weeks
This week my stomach has hurt a little more than usual, it doesn't feel sharp or anything just that maybe the baby is sitting right above my bladder, and makes me uncomfortable.
I've been able to feel the little one wiggling more! I love the random kicks and punches. They aren't real strong but if i'm paying attention (like right now) I can feel them!)

19 Weeks
I have felt like crap all week long.. With this nausea, heart burn crappy mix. I had my appointment at the end of 19 weeks and she prescribed me protonix and I took it for 3 days and it actually helped. I haven't taken it for a few days but still feel fine. Maybe it was just a weird 19 week thing. 


20 Weeks
I have felt great all week! and we found out it's a BOY! You can read more here.. 
We spent the week at Oneida Narrow and had to take some pictures together! We are all within a week or so apart..
Jennie(far left) November 3rd BOY
Me-November 3rd BOY
Kayla(third)-November 4th GIRL
Shawnee(Far Right) November 11th GIRL
I still can't get over the fact we are due the SAME DAY! Granted most likely they won't come on the same day but still, out of 365 days the chances.. well you do the math ;) 

21-22 Weeks
 I feel like I am huge, I get uncomfortable weeding the garden or pulling weeds in the flower beds. My belly button is super weird looking, not quite pushing out but the top is getting close!
I am starting to see the top line that comes in darker down the middle. 
My pants officially don't fit anymore, we went out to take Photos in the mountains and I had to bust out the maternity jeans. 

23 Weeks
I'm super hormonal this week.. Everything BUGS me.. I'll be doing good, and then I get irritated so fast!! It's either the hormones, or you know Koop is gone a lot (then I get frustrated because I feel like I have no help.) 
Baby is starting to get stronger, I can feel his kicks a lot more now!
I'm starting to feel that pregnancy heat... I'm always HOT!

24-26 Weeks

-Yes I am a slacker and didn't blog at all these weeks! Whoops.. 

You can find Baby #1 First Trimester HERE
Baby #1 Second Trimester HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...