Sunday, August 27, 2017

Boise State Fair 2017

 Every year since I've been married to Kooper we've gone to the Boise Fair! It's always been one of my favorites because I get to see my family also.. This year was pretty different for a couple reasons. Not everyone was up there the whole time, and Teresa didn't come at all. Adi LOVED LOVED LOVED the animals.. She didn't want to leave the pigs, sheep or goats. 









 We didn't plan this but we happened to be wearing ALL PINK! 


 Carter and his show calf Sally!




 She wants to help all the time.. How can you resist her help though...
 
 Oh Cathy we are so glad you always come watch! 

 Aunt Coley Is so good with Adi.. and SHE LOVES HER! 
 Baby Mo Mo snoozin the show away..

 Adi got to go home with grandma and spend the night one night. It was kind of nice to have the day off! Coley and I went shopping, and it was so weird not having to watch and chase her. 



Tractor Races for the Boys! 
 SIBLINGS!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...