Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Adilee 7 Months


My Little Nugget is 7 months old! She is the sweetest, happiest, BEST baby out there! We sure did get lucky! Someone told us "Heavenly Father sends you a good one so you'll have more." and I couldn't agree more! Having her makes us just want more! This little cheesy smile is about all smiles she wanted to do. All she wanted to do was crawl and NOT look at the camera. 

A little about Adi this month! 
  • She is still wearing her true size about 6-9 months right now, however she can fit in a lot of 3-6 month clothes still. Especially bottoms! The 6-9 Months are still big on her.  3-6 Month Onsies.
  • She is wearing size 2 diapers (but I am moving up when the bag is done)
  •  She weighs 16 pounds and is in the 25% for weight and 50% for height.
  • Her hair is either turning blonde or getting lighter from the sun.
  • She loves to crawl! She can't move her knees yet, but she gets up on them and then belly flops and army crawls. Its really cute!
  • She will pull herself up and stand if your laying by her on the group. 
  • She is starting to reach! If she is sitting on the ground and you walk by she will lift her arms up!
  • She can sit up on her own, if you put her on her back almost immediately she will sit up!
  • She likes to crawl to my T.V stand and pull the basket off and take out the DVDs in it. 
  • She makes the funnest noises, and likes to talk! Especially in the morning!
  • She still does not like to snuggle. :(
  • She sleeps from about 8:30pm-7:00am, wakes up once to feed usually (Sometimes not at all)
  • She takes 2 naps usually 10-12 and 2-4 sometimes if there less another quick 30 minute nap.
  • She likes almost all food (squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, beans, all fruit) with the exception of peas (only if they are warm)
  • She has started eating puffs! She can feed herself prob 2/4 if it gets in her palm she can't get it.
  • She went to her first doctor appointment on her 7month birthday! She has a double ear infection :( makes me so sad. She had a runny nose for a week and I finally made an appointment. I almost canceled it the day of because she acted like she was better. Then I went to take these pictures and I was adjusting her bow and she kept putting her ear to her shoulder so I took her in! I am so glad I did! She is still so happy for a double ear infection.
  • Adi went to GIRLS CAMP! She stayed the whole time and co-slept with me in the tent! She was a champ, the girls all love her and helped out a ton! The antibiotics were supposed to give her diarrhea and we had a blowout right when we got home, as I took her out at the church it was EVERYWHERE. I'd say Heavenly Father was looking out for us. Since being home we have had 3 more. I'm just so glad we didn't have any at camp!
Now an Overload of pictures!

She looks so sad in this picture!  haha but its so cute.
I really just love this picture, her face kills me.

^bahh bahhh this will be used for blackmail one day baby girl! haha
Every month I try and take a picture by Sampson to show how much she has grown!
Remember how I said she takes out the basket of DVDs....
This is her trying to walk before she can crawl.

She would NOT smile and as soon as I put Sampson by her she was so happy!

We are working on the "be soft" Sampson is a trooper! 

This is her "I'll be soft" and his "please don't make me sit here look"
"I surrender!"




1 comment:

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...